Hunt Developments (UK) Limited (Hunt) is committed to providing the highest quality services for our medical device, healthcare and engineering customers. These services include cleaning, filling, assembly, inspection, conversion and packaging.
To achieve this, we adhere to four core values:
- Customer Focus: We are entirely focused on the requirements of our customers and endeavour always to give the best service by working with our customers and developing solutions to achieve their goals. Listening to feedback enables us to improve our services and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Quality: By understanding the risks and opportunities, we are committed to an effective quality driven environment. We fulfil the requirements of applicable international standards and regulations to achieve the quality expected by our customers. this includes:
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- European Medical Device Directive (MDD) 93/42/EEC
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), 820 Quality System Regulation (QSR).
- Investment: Every person at Hunt contributes to the performance of the company. By providing leadership, mentoring and training, Hunt is focused on developing a skilled and competent team that fully understands the responsibility entrusted to us by our customers.
- Growth: Through growth we can invest in new resources that continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and the services we provide to our customers. Through strong performance everyone shares in the effort and rewards.
Management will communicate the Quality Policy to everyone in the organisation. The Policy reflects the current strategy of Hunt and lays the foundations for our Objectives.
Quality Policy, QMS Manual Att-4 issue 3, 13 March 2018
Contact us by phone:
Or use the Contact form below:
Hunt Developments (UK) Limited
Units 15 - 18
Holmbush Industrial Estate
Hunt Developments (UK) Limited 2018